skip to main content

Registration Information

  • Enrollment Information
    Required Documents for Enrollment:
    • Immunization Records
    • Birth Certificate
    • Withdrawal Grades from previous school
    • Latest Grades
    • Transcript
    • CELDT Test (if needed)
    • IEP (If needed)
    • Proof of Residency under Parent/Guardians name
    • Current Utility Bill: PG&E, Water, Garbage, Telephone
    • Proof of guardianship if student is not living with parents
    • Documentation of custodial rights (if applicable)
    Please note, once you bring the above documents you will need to complete the enrollment packet.
    Please contact Lucia Hays ( if you have any future questions.